Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I take the photographs myself or get my own photographer and use the studio?
Yes you can take photographs or bring your own photographer in the studio. We have the option of you selecting from our professional photographers to bring your idea to life.
2) When are you open?
We are open 7 days a week and 24hours a day, whenever you require the studio, we can be available.
3) How big is your studio?
Our studio covers a total of 700 square feet (equivalent to 70 square meters). The ceiling height reaches an impressive 3 1/2 meters, providing ample room for various creative endeavours. Additionally, you have the flexibility to utilise both the white and green infinity cove backdrops for your projects, or you can opt for just one—whichever suits your needs and preferences best.
4) Is there free parking?
Yes we have free onsite parking available for our clients.
5) Can I change my appointment date?
Yes you can as long as you give at least 2 days notice, please call or email us straightaway.
6) What age ranges do you cater to?
We shoot all ages! For those under 18, we require at least one parent to be present for the session.
7) How do I get my photos from your photographers?
At the end of your shoot we will go through the photographs with you and you will get them straightaway.
8) What are the rules for using the space?
-No smoking in the building
-You have to leave the room how it was to start with or there will be an additional cleaning fee
-Your booking includes set-up time
-If you are late we are unable to do anything
-You are only able to cancel bookings 2 days before your booking date
9) What equipment do you have?
We have the following equipment included in the studio hire:
1) 1 x Manfrotto Tripod
2) 2 x Newmann lighting
3) 2 X Soft boxes
4) Different coloured backdrops
5) 1 x Clothing Rail
6) Props e.g. fake plants, tiaras e.t.c
We have a list of equipment/ props which are available to hire at an extra rate:
1) Sony A7III Camera with lense - £80
2) Female Photography Mannequin £30
3) Male Photography Mannequin £30
4) Reflector £30
5) Pro Steamer £30
10) Are different coloured backdrops included in the studio hire?
We have a variety of different coloured backdrops and layouts for you to choose from. (Included in the studio hire)
Please note if you needed to hire props that would be charged at an extra fee.
11) Can I book a photographer/Videographer for an outdoor shoot?
Yes you can book our photographers/videographers for an outdoor shoot.